Enjoyitmiami500x200 Affiliate Program

Dr. Rydland's NATURAL PRODUCTS FOR NATURAL HEALTH

Dr. Rydland's NATURAL PRODUCTS FOR NATURAL HEALTH
Please mention you found them through Chic Mommy USA

Friday, July 17, 2009

How Did I Survive The Flu without Tylenol

As many of you know, I had some health issues at home last week. What I week I should say!

I have three kids under the age of 5 and I am by myself most of the time. Last week the Flu Bug got us, well, at least it got the three kiddos. What a nightmare! First it was my three year old daughter, then my five year old son and lastly my 6 month old baby daughter. Fever, stuffy or runny noses, body aches, non-stop coughing and "mommy mommy mommy" to last for an eternity.

Traditionally, many parents face moments like this and unfortunately, due to the times we live in, we need fast solutions to get everyone back to "some" health. So, the easiest way out of the flu virus is to run to the drug store and get either Tylenol, Motrin and all sort of cough syrups. I call this the "Easy Button" and we have all been guilty of using it at one point or another.

After beginning my journey on Alternative Medicine, new options started to pup up in front of me. I was surprised to realize that these Holistic Health options really worked! How is it that the mass media had not been promoting it this fantastic Natural Cures for the Flu? (Well I guess it does not behoove the pharmaceutical industry right?)

After my struggle with the flu I realized that I need to share what I know in order to help other parents find these amazing Natural Remedies for the flu season. Hey, they gotta work, my kids are up and running, no major asthma attacks, coughing did not develop into bronchitis, and most importantly I DID NOT GET SICK! Can you believe it! Well, I can! I have done it over and over and it works every time.

What is the secret? Old fashion home remedies, Homeopathy, Natural Herbal Remedies, fresh organic juices and rest.

Crazy? No, I don't think I am. Everything that I mentioned above works, it just takes some time, and as parents we are entitled to ask our kids care givers to offer the time they need to heal in moments like this (by this I mean nannies, day cares and even grandparents!)

I know, you are probably wondering what on earth I am using, and I can tell you that I am using a lots of things.

First of all I use two of my favorite Immune System Boosters: Colloidal Silver and Family Immune Formula. (Don't worry you are not going to turn blue like the Oprah Blue Guy! This was an extreme case of homemade colloidal silver improperly used). As soon as I see the kids with the first symptoms, I started them on an intensive treatment, appropriate amount per age and weight, 3 times a day of each of the above.

In addition, I continue their daily regimen of DHA supplements,and multivitamins but try to increase their Vitamin C intake, as well as their Vitamin D (obtained through sun light exposure).

Ha! wait a little more to do. Homeopathic treatments are simply fantastic. I usually give them oscillococcinum. You can find the pediatric and adult formulas easily either over the internet or at your local Health Food Store.

And with all this and that, my mom's home made chicken soup and warm fresh lemonade. Some way some how Natural Holistic Remedies work to help your family get over a flu. We just need to let the body build its own defenses and fight for good. This over the counter pain killers and cough medications, only stop the symptoms but the real thing is still lingering in your family's bodies waiting to get you back through another venue.

In my case! this is I what always do: Start Colloidal Silver 3 times a day, Airborne every four hours. I also continue my Fish Oil, B Complex and most importantly Immunity Formula I from Shaklee. All I felt was some sneezing and scratchy throat but they soon faded away.

I have to be honest, it was not easy, I had to be right on schedule with everything, and there as a fair share of crying and fever, but the effort is well worth it. Right now, they are happy, healthy and rambunctious. I have not had to run to the hospital for excessively high fevers or bad asthma episodes and I am super happy with the results.

I know everyone's journey is different, but I certainly hope that my experience will help you at least to make a an easier and informed decision, find some alternatives and achieve Health Naturally.

And please don't forget to share your stories leaving a comment for other ones to read!

0 comments:

For the Love of Crafs!

To share, laugh and enjoy!

For the Saving Ideas!

Great Cooking Ideas

GREEN IT!

Way fun to follow!

Latina on a Mission to Inspire and Empower

For the Brain, the Soul, and some Laughs!

Tree, Root, and Twig

Tales of an Extraordinary Mommy

Extraordinary Mommy

Great Family Topics!

dinker and giggles

SO YOU DON'T LOOSE IT

Stay Fit Stay Healthy

If you are up to loose some weight!

Watch Lives Change