Enjoyitmiami500x200 Affiliate Program

Dr. Rydland's NATURAL PRODUCTS FOR NATURAL HEALTH

Dr. Rydland's NATURAL PRODUCTS FOR NATURAL HEALTH
Please mention you found them through Chic Mommy USA

Monday, August 17, 2009

How to Treat an Earache the Natural Way

With the flu and cold season many aches and pains affect our family's health and lately I have been hearing of Ear Infections left and right.

The last time I had to treat an ear infection was almost 5 years, with my eldest. Of course, the only route known to me at that point was to treat it with antibiotics. At that point the infections I thought was already pretty bad.

With more experience, more research and little bit of more curiosity, I started seeing a Holistic Pediatric M.D., Dr. Rydland and along the way I have learned tons of great things to minimize the use of antibiotics.

What do I do know? Here it is:

I use:

1. Regular Rubbing Alcohol

2. Colloidal Silver, either Argentyn 23 or Sovereign Silver (these are the best brands recommended by Dr. Rydland) and don't worry you won't turn gray or blue! and,

3. Kids Wellness: Ear Drops Formula

How do I use it:

At the first sign of an earache I put one drop of alcohol in each of their ears just to evaporate any left over water that may be in it.

Then, I put 3 drops of Colloidal Silver, and I let them rest for at least 10 minutes laying down on the opposite side. Then I repeat it in the other ear (just in case).

Lastly, I will put the recommended dose of Dr. Rydland's Ear Drop Formula, cover it up with a little bit of cotton and let them rest for as long as I can keep them still.

So far, 3 out 4 times, the pain stops within a very short time and infection does not progress. Their little bodies fight it, and they are able to build immunities and heal properly.

Of course, close monitoring of symptoms and fever is a MUST. Please, do consult your Doctor if symptoms do not improve and remember! This is only my personal experience and the things that have worked for my family.

I hope you find it helpful and worth to share with other!

Be Holistic! Be Happier! Be Healthier!

Liseth

Ps. If you go to Dr. Rydland's website, please mention that you got to know about him through CHIC MOMMY! I will appreciate it!

2 comments:

The Trenches of Parenting 8/17/09, 7:08 PM  

There are several herbal formulas that I use with my kids if one arises. One comes from Dr.Shen.com out of San Francisco that works real well. Mother's should also know that the MAJORITY of ear infections are not bacterial; they are instead viral which antibiotics do nothing for. Sometimes it takes a few days of rest with a good homeopathic or herbal remedy to make these go away. Only if drainage is thick and green or smells bad, should one be really concerned - that is bacterial for sure and requires antibiotics. Research and informing yourself goes a long way in this issues. Great post!

Chic Mommy USA 8/17/09, 7:52 PM  

Very nice to know of different Natural products.
I personally did not know about being more viral than bacterial!!!
Thanks for sharing such great info!
Liseth

For the Love of Crafs!

To share, laugh and enjoy!

For the Saving Ideas!

Great Cooking Ideas

GREEN IT!

Way fun to follow!

Latina on a Mission to Inspire and Empower

For the Brain, the Soul, and some Laughs!

Tree, Root, and Twig

Tales of an Extraordinary Mommy

Extraordinary Mommy

Great Family Topics!

dinker and giggles

SO YOU DON'T LOOSE IT

Stay Fit Stay Healthy

If you are up to loose some weight!

Watch Lives Change