Enjoyitmiami500x200 Affiliate Program

Dr. Rydland's NATURAL PRODUCTS FOR NATURAL HEALTH

Dr. Rydland's NATURAL PRODUCTS FOR NATURAL HEALTH
Please mention you found them through Chic Mommy USA

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dr. Ted Herrmann, DMD Holistic Dentist in MOMTV

This past Friday we had a wonderful hour at MOMTV with Dr. Ted Herrmann, D.M.D. He is a super fun Holistic Dentist from the Miami area whom I have had the pleasure to meet.

After starting looking for holistic practitioners in our area, I came across his Practice. Let me tell you! He is my kind of Doc! As I had mentioned before, what I loved the most was his approach to my health as a WHOLE and not just as Mouth full of teeth = $$$. Since I stepped into his office I felt at peace, received by happy friendly staff, and guided by the hand (almost literally) through the process of my exam and treatment. I have learned more about my dental care in 3 weeks that what I had in 35 years!

I invite you to watch at least part of his talk on my show Holistic Living at MOMTV. He shared so much information that it is worth every minute!

If you are looking for his info, you can see his website: www.assureasmile.com

If you are not in Miami and are looking for a reliable referral to a Holistic Dentist please referred to the Holistic Dental Association, they have a Member Search that will help identify the closest Dentist to you.

Great Health to Everyone and many Blessings,

Liseth


0 comments:

For the Love of Crafs!

To share, laugh and enjoy!

For the Saving Ideas!

Great Cooking Ideas

GREEN IT!

Way fun to follow!

Latina on a Mission to Inspire and Empower

For the Brain, the Soul, and some Laughs!

Tree, Root, and Twig

Tales of an Extraordinary Mommy

Extraordinary Mommy

Great Family Topics!

dinker and giggles

SO YOU DON'T LOOSE IT

Stay Fit Stay Healthy

If you are up to loose some weight!

Watch Lives Change